Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Emily and the Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day

At least, that's what it felt like all day.

And I mean. ALL DAY.

Of course, until I got the news that my cousin, Shannon, had a baby (more on that in another post).

So back to my day of bad.  Not even a Lindt chocolate bunny could help it (thanks Easter Bunny).   I won't go into too much detail, but I've been feeling like that scene from Homeward Bound where Shadow gets stuck in the mud pit.  The thing that sucks is, I don't feel like I have much of a Chance to talk me into pulling myself out. That is, until I get home and into Stephen's arms.


So for the rest of the night, I'm not going to bother with it.  I'm going to wash my hands of it and move on.  I'm going to hold close to the man of my dreams tonight, and let my purring kitty cat keep my mind off everything.  Sleep makes everything better, and tomorrow will be a better day.

I have faith that my life will change for the better soon.  I just have to keep on climbing that muddy hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment